You don’t have to reinvent the wheel to raise money for Imagine No Malaria. It’s easy to piggyback on an area-wide event. Our toolkits provide everything you need to be successful, from promotional materials to checklists. This is what we’ve got planned so far:
- Lenten focus
- #CoverTheNet for World Malaria Day (April 25th)
- Mother’s Day alternative gifts
- Imagine No Malaria at camp
- Vacation Bible School— download supplemental materials for five popular curricula.
- Annual Conference 5K— May 31st in Anchorage, June 14th in Salem, and June 21st in Puyallup
- Pancake Feast— host a meal at your church sometime between International Day of Peace (Sept. 21) and World Communion Sunday (Oct. 5) and invite your community!
- Christmas alternative gifts
As each of these events approaches, we will provide a resource kit that you can use to plan and promote the event at your church. If you can’t find what you need, email our Field Coordinator.