Ministry Alive! Read about the workshops and experiences
Avoid the late fee! Register by May 30
Registrations received after May 30th are charged a $50.00 late fee until June 6, the last day to register online. If you wait to register at the Conference you will be assessed a $75 late fee. Please do not delay. Register now.
Be prepared for Conference (aka Homework)
Download your conference’s legislation to your computer or other device or print copies and put them into a 3-ring notebook. Please take time to study the legislation and be informed about the issues. Go to the shared website to read the schedule and updates to know what to expect. New lay members and clergy, as well as members who have attended in the past, are encouraged to attend the member orientation at the Red Lion from 4:00-5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, June 14.
Tips for enjoying the shared annual conference
- Pay in advance so you can breeze through check-in. Avoid paying a late fee by registering by May 30.
- If you are commuting, come early to find a good parking spot. There are 16 ADA spaces near the entrances for those with permits.
- Consider car-pooling or taking the MAX lightrail to the Delta Park station. From there you may call the Red Lion ( 503-283-4466) and ask for their shuttle to pick you up. There is no charge for the shuttle, but tips will be appreciated. Arrange your return trip at the hotel when you arrive.
- For the safety and consideration of some members, do not bring nuts into any of the shared spaces and avoid use of scented products or fragrances.
- If you are able, please save the elevators for those who need them and take the stairs.
- Be flexible. Know that things will go a bit differently this year, as we attempt to honor each Annual Conference’s traditions and try some new ways of being together.
If you can’t find the information you need on the shared conference website:greaternw.org/ac2017/, you may call the OR-ID hotline at 1-800-593-7539 ext. 203, or 503-802-9203 (messages will be checked and returned twice a day Monday-Thursday) or Anna Conklin in the PNW Conference office at 800-755-7710 ext. 303, Monday-Friday.