- This event has passed.
Greater Northwest Annual Conference Sessions
June 19 - June 25
The GNW area’s primary week of annual conference sessions, where the business of each Conference is conducted by clergy and lay members, will start on the evening of Sunday, June 19, with a GNW area-wide opening. The remainder of the week will include a separate focused day of work for each conference and individual days for ordination and commissioning services in PNW and OR-ID.
- The GNW Area-wide Opening will take place on the evening of Sunday, June 19.
- The Alaska Conference will meet online on Monday, June 20, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. AKT.
- The Pacific Northwest Conference will meet online on Tuesday, June 21, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. PT.
- The Pacific Northwest Conference’s Service of Commissioning and Ordination will occur during the day on Wednesday, June 22.
- The Oregon-Idaho Conference will meet online on Thursday, June 23, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. PT, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. MT.
- The Oregon-Idaho Conference’s Service of Commissioning and Ordination will occur during the day on Friday, June 24.
- The GNW Area-wide closing plenary and celebration will occur during the day on Saturday, June 25.
Each day of business will include morning bible studies and evening devotions during the first and last hour. These opportunities will be open for anyone – not just Annual Conference members – to attend.
Click here for more information. Please watch for more information in conference and GNW Area communications. Published dates are subject to change, and we will announce additional opportunities as they become available.